Storm Sapphire first impressions
With its all black metal surface the Sapphire looks stylish. It’s a pocket-sized vaporizer but you certainly can't call it a light-weight. The Sapphire is definitely a pleasurable vape to hold with the carved sides offering some extra grip. The powerful in-built battery is tastefully made part of the design. All in all a minimalistic machine you can easily carry around with you.
Mouthpiece and chamber
In some crucial ways, the Sapphire builds on its predecessor, the Storm Spirit. The intricate mouthpiece top features two screens for thorough filtering. The rotating zirconia mouthpiece also makes a welcome return and helps to cool the vapour for some nice, smooth hits.
The chamber is deep and has the characteristic oval shape. You can pack plenty of herb in there. The top of the chamber has a sloping edge which helps you filling without spilling. The aforementioned mouthpiece closes off the chamber real tight: all the vapour will go into your lungs.
The Sapphire is a dry herb vaporizer which can be easily used with other materials. The vaporizer comes with three concentrate pads which enable the use of full melt concentrates like thick oils, waxes and crystals. Use is pretty straightforward: insert the pad and put a tiny bit of concentrate on the pad. Set the temperature on the highest setting.
With the concentrate cup, one of the optional accessories, you can vape classic resins.
How to use the Sapphire vaporizer?
- Before first use charge the unit for 6 hours
- Remove the magnetic top. The magnet is quite strong. Using the mouthpiece as a lever provides a better grip
- Load the chamber and click the top back in place
- Push the button 3 times to activate
- Select a temperature setting by holding the button
- While heating a blue light flickers
- When the light stops blinking the selected temperature is reached
- You can manipulate the air flow by covering the S-shaped holes on the side of the unit
Sapphire technical specs
- Integrated battery: 18650 / 3.7 V / 2900 mAh
- Five temperature settings: 180 ℃ – 220 ℃
- Charging port: Micro USB
- Auto shut-off: 5 minutes
- Dimensions: 10.8 x 3.3 x 2.2 cm
What’s in the box?
- 1x Storm Sapphire vaporizer
- 1x Battery
- 1x Brush
- 1x Concentrate pad
- 1x Packing tool
- 1x Screen
- 1x Tweezers
- 1x USB cable
- 1 x User Manual